Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Unreserved Disclaimer

I MercerMachine do hereby swear or affirm that I am in no way libelling or slandering anyone anytime unreservedly. Except George W. Bush. And racists. And people who write bad, bad books and make money off them. Unreservedly. So let it be written, so let it be done. Bathe her and bring her to me. Amen.

2 comments:

The Screwy Skeptic said...

Wait wait wait...you're a Texan who doesn't like Dubya? 'Splain.

Michael McClung said...

I'll let one example suffice: While dubya was governor of texas, he signed a bill that said those patients who had no hope of recovering and no way to pay for long term care were to be taken off life support.

Then, while president, he decided that somehow it was his bidness to get involved in the Schiavo case and that it was wrong to take someone in a persistent vegetative state off life support.

So, if he isn't a slimeball lying grasping politician, then he believes that only non-poor people deserve to live if they are in a vegetative state. Either way, he's a scumbag.