Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Announcing the birth of Ninja Joe


No, I'm not dead. I've just been doing other things lately. One of those things is drawing.

I've been drawing lots and lots of little stick figure cartoons. Mostly political ones (American politics, mister government monitor person!), but also a senselessly violent little series called 'The Adventures of Ninja Joe'. Which I will dutifully share with all of you once I get a scanner. And upgrade my flickr account to pro. Maybe. If you're really, really good. Nothing like stick figures being maimed and mutilated in senselessly violent fashions to brighten your mood, I tell ya. until then, here's a sample of the hilarity. Disgusting but funny, no?

Anyway, I think I will be going to the virtual insanity halloween party, so maybe I'll see you there, eh?

5 comments:

expat@large said...

How can Ninja Joe split the body-line of StickFigure Man?

Surely in Euclidean geometry a line is infinitely thin - unless NJ performs some non-Euclidean task, such as splitting it into two lines which are equally 1/2 as infinitely thin, this doesn't make sense.

Then again I suppose you could just sharpen your pencil to twice as infinitely pointy.

Anonymous said...

I believe he uses pens not pencils to draw.

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

E@L - My theory, is that StickFigure man is actually a genetic mutant who undergoes cytokinesis when attacked by Ninja Joe. Unfortunately he wasn't fast enough.

expat@large said...

Dan: a MM secret - he gets off on the fumes!

LMD: NJ would have to be very careful to chop right between the two nuclei - a daunting task to be sure - but his secret training in the hills with a mysterious monk/cell-biologist who looked a lot like Liam Neeson no doubt helped.

Plus if SM is a mutant, who cares? We don't want no goddam mutants around here.

Terry said...

Tehee, I love stick figures too. Mecer, have you heard of this game called Stick Soldiers? Its about a stick figure(you) running around and killing other stick figures. Quite fun. Keep on drawing! Stick Figures Rocks!!! I currently dunno the webpage of that game but I think you will be able to find it with a search engine.