Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

super-duper secret saturday bloggers meeting

That's right. It's a super-duper secret that Expat @ Large (see links on right, I'm lazy) and I will be drinking heavily on Saturday night. Well, it's not so much of a secret that we'll be drinking, as where we'll be drinking. So much of a secret, in fact, that I don't even know. And even if I did know, I couldn't tell myself, because then I'd have to kill me.

So stop asking already. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. And then myself. And it would all be your fault.

1 comment:

expat@large said...

That line - "I could tell ya, but then I'd have ta kill ya..." eerie pause... slightly awkward laughter - is used to great effect in the new Aussie splatter movie "Wolf Creek."

A must see (through fingers over eyes)...

And yeah, so maybe you're gonna let me know where we are going as well. Eventually? Maybe? Or are we drinking together alone?

I've got no responses or queries yet. But then no-one ever reads my blog: it is too threatening.