Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I hate the big picture

So I turned on my comment moderation feature. For, like, 2 hours. Then I turned it off. At the end of the day, I've got to put my money where my mouth is. I can't blather on about free speech and then censor comments on my own site. If X wants to comment here, she's welcome to. As you can tell from the previous post, she's not likely to add anything constructive, but as long as it's not spam, hey, go ahead.

5 comments:

Samsung said...

You're a brave soul, I have to give you credit for that. If Iago ever found my blog, it's offline immediately. I'm too easily startled.

Jae

Unknown said...

Hai... what's with the Xs, yeah? My ex found my blog just so recently. Emailed me (a couple of times in fact) a whole bunch of nonsense (which was useless now), including one with an mp3 of James Blunt's Goodbye My Lover... gawd! It's been more than a year, and there's no end.

Then there's the restriction of saying too much when the EX knows. Ego of mine prolly.

So... what? Fuck it really. It's all over and done with. Get on with our lives, and SO SHOULD THEY.

.d

PC said...

MM : :o) that's a cool thing to do dude...


Dr Lowem : "Goodbye My Lover"??? hahahahaha that was so Tony Leung.. hilarious...

HairyDonut said...

I want to scream. I really liked that song and now it's ruined. Either he really loves you, or he's a jackass.

Unknown said...

pc: haha, ya donch say! the hair on me arms stood on end bawls. so squirmish.

hairydonut: sorry to burst your bubble babe :P but i thought Goodbye My Lover was kinda too monotonous and had way too many high notes for James Blunt... like bawls kena sqwooshed leh? High is good though ;)

anyways, hell to X. maybe she needs to listen to Goodbye My Lover till infinity.

.d