Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Sunday, December 07, 2008

non-announcement

I suppose this would be considered liveblogging. I'm sitting at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at the base of Suntec Tower Four, my habitual haunt. It's a Sunday afternoon. I have an internet connection and a laptop, and I'm not afraid to use either. It's just that I don't have much to say.

Or rather, there is much to say, but I don't find myself particularly interested in saying any of it. All of it is either too mundane or to full of portent. That's the way it goes, sometimes.

But still, I'm alive, I'm kicking, and just wanted to report in.

You may resume your regularly scheduled surfing.

No comments: