Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Tuesday nights:

not so speshul, reely.

Need to mark some papers, so I bid the intertubes a fond goodnight and leave you with some random images:


Now choose one and write a 500 word short story, using it as inspiration. The best one gets an autograped copy of All the World a Grave, but don't let that stop you.


3 comments:

Michael McClung said...

hrmmm... okay, so I guess that stopped you :)

expat@large said...

We waited, my son looking around the vast hall, awed. He pointed to the doors. He pointed to the apertures far above us. He pointed to the clocks. Soon, I nodded.

....

continued.

Michael McClung said...

Well, as Tuesday merges into another Tuesday and on to wednesday, e@l is the winner! Yes, he was the only entrant, but his piece was damned good.

You have a signed, poorly formatted book waiting for you, sir.