Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Friday, April 22, 2011

Writing news & plans & suchlike

  • One of the stories that I mentioned would be published in an anthology will now not be. It was a last minute replacement for another tale. Didn't work out. I had a feeling about it (scrunches up face).
  • I am so gonna finish and polish up The Crimson Witch to submit to Sword & Sorceress XXVI.
  • Tomorrow I go see the doctor to find out why I have been dizzy/short of breath for more than a week. Well, another doctor. The first one basically said I had gas. Then he asked for payment in chickens. 
  • Put your hand down, Alligator. I didn't even ask a question this time.

1 comment:

Dream Pedlar said...

I followed your link to Sword & Sorceress and came across this gem.
http://www.mzbworks.com/prayer.htm
The first sensible piece I have come across in a long time on this issue!