Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Friday, June 01, 2012

Playing around with paint.net


This one's nearly finished, so I've been playing around with cover ideas.I do wish I could afford more professional covers, but I know mine aren't awful. I've seen awful. Mine are just 'meh'.

3 comments:

bodypro8 said...

Micheal. How can I upload my book onto Amazon? It will never happen with Smashwords. Sorry you deactivated your FB profile.

kaellisjesse@yahoo.com

If you could give me some guidance I would be in your debt.
Jesse

Stock tips said...

There are tons of people providing Penny Stock tips on message boards and forums all over the internet. The problem with these types of tips on penny stocks is that most of them are completely hype.

Stock tips said...

The investors who do not need immediate income but are looking for an investment that will suggest boundary inflation may select to invest in share of a rising company.