Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The first draft, it is done.

The Blade That Whispers Hate is now officially a novel, with a beginning, middle and end.


It's now gone off to the motley crew known as the beta readers, who will delight in mocking my every typo, misspelling, grammar fail and monkey-brained plot twist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I can't wait to see the pre-quel and I am excited to see how the characters work out.^^ By the way, I hope my review of "the thief..." was fair.

Michael McClung said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks very much for reading 'Thief Who Spat'. And if you took the time to review it, thanks even more!