Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Friday, November 16, 2012

Waste Land review, life stuff

Hello my peeps,

Things have gotten interesting around here, as I am both searching for a new place to live and a new place to work. I might be the teensiest bit stressed out. So, you know, not much in the way of blogging has gotten done.



But I did notice that [erudite, talented, and eerily unerring in her perceptions] Professor Trisha over at eclectic / eccentric posted a lovely review of the short story 'Waste Land.' The phrase absolutely excellent may have been used, so when/if I'm homeless and eating out of rubbish bins come the new year, I can still look down on Dan Brown.

As for the 'Waste Land' sequel 'Sweeny Among Nightingales' -- well, it's coming. I refuse to fall into the trap of rushing it out the door before it's fully baked, which is sort of my usual modus operandi. Also, the homeless/jobless thing.

Au revoir for now.


1 comment:

Stef Michelet said...

Hi great reading your bloog