Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Monday, December 29, 2014

Mad January Sale

You like a good deal, right? Of course you do. Everybody likes a good deal.

Never once in my life have I heard someone say "I refuse to buy this [insert item of interest] at a reduced price. No sirree Bob, it's full price for me or I walk. In fact, I would prefer it if you charged me more for [insert item of interest]!"

Well, it just so happens that on January 1st, 2015, there will be 47 items of interest available for the reduced price of 99 cents. One of those items will be my own Pulled Spat Knocked - the omnibus collection of the first three Amra Thetys books.

Since I didn't get you anything for Christmas, I thought maybe a New Year's Day deal could be a thing.

You can find out more at Patty Jansen's Science Fiction & Fantasy Mad January Sale page.

No comments: