Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Friday, June 05, 2015

The Book That Wasn't There

There are now 32 people in the whole wide world who own The Thief Who Wasn't There. They're the only people who will, until October. That's when Ragnarok Publications will re-release the first four Amra Thetys books, with awesome cover art and professional editing.

So, you know, in case you were wondering why you can't buy book 4 and stuff, that's why. And also you should totally sign up for the mailing list if you haven't, so I can let you know what's going on as it goes on. It's right here: http://eepurl.com/xEVIr

And that's alls I gots right now.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Mr. McClung. I've been looking forward to when The Thief Who Wasn't There would be published. Your writing style and storytelling has kept me very much excited to read each story. But I haven't been able to find a printed or electronic version of the next installment either at Amazon, Barnes and Noble or listed at Ragnarok's web site.
Can you share any updates on when it will be available for purchase?

Sincerely
Suzanne