Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

uncomfortably numb...

it's like, like, whatever stupid crap floats to the top of my head must be used, because there's no time to think. Just write. I've stopped cringeing at the horribleness of it. I'm just numb. This is truly the worst thing I've ever written. I still have no idea what it's about. I find myself creating characters just so I can kill them off. I am seriously disturbed.

NaNoWriMo is evil. It must be stopped.

word count: 7,130
words left: 42,870
time left: 21 days, 13 hours, 41 minutes

No comments: