Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

For the Screwy Skeptic


minority
Originally uploaded by MercerMachine.
Everyone with a certain level of intelligence feels like an outsider- it has nothing to do with race.

Everyone who is an outsider is always missing home, because it is an ideal that should exist, but doesn't.

So take solace in the company of familiar strangers, and carry your home with you, a pastiche of all the wonderful bits and pieces you've experienced in your life.

2 comments:

The Screwy Skeptic said...

Awww. (You spelled my name wrong.)

Seriously though, I suppose there's truth in what you say.

Michael McClung said...

oh yeah, hor. sorry!