Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Thursday, March 31, 2011

All My Enemies*

The new title of a short story that's been kicking around in my head for a couple of years now. Man, my bedroom ceiling is just chock full of ideas.

*Teh Google tells me this is also the title of a song from someone named Dyablo. I'm in no shape to judge Dyablo's lyrics, so I will simply take the following lines as today's zen koan:


how are you goin to fuck with a dawg who packs guns
ima srtangle them bitches who is havin fun
ima cat with wild hot verses man
ima blow out my enemies and them fuckin bastards
i aint worried to push them weak skills

No comments: