Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fact: I am outselling Stephenie Meyer and Amanda Hocking*

Heh. That got your attention. Here are all the catches/provisos/whatever:


  • As far as I know, it's just the Canadian iTunes store
  • It's the children's fiction category
  • It's not all of my books vs all of theirs. Twilight is still selling better than my title, but Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, My Blood Approves, Virtue et al are not.
  • My book is 99 cents. The cheapest of theirs is $2.99
  • I don't expect it to last the day.
Le proof:


Oh, CA-nuh-DAH...

No comments: