Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Friday, March 23, 2018

An Unclean Strength

Wow, three months already? I am... not good at posting. Or keeping track of time.

Anyway, I'm here to let you know that the sequel to Prayers in Steel is currently available for pre-order, and will release on May 9th. Prayers has seen quite good sales, and some lovely reviews, and I'm working hard to not disappoint when it comes to An Unclean Strength. It's available at all the usual suspects, should you care to place a pre-order.


In other news, the Amra Thetys series has gained a fair few new readers as well, so I have been informed that it would be a good idea for me to let folks know when book 5 might be coming out. I am committed to finishing it this year, but I can't be more specific than that. Oh, if you'd like to read the description, it's up at Goodreads now, though.


Okay, back to work for me. Good talk.

2 comments:

Steve Reeder said...

Good news, thanks, looking forward to reading these.good work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing! I am a new reader and am enjoying the your books very much - keep at it!