Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Take this job and...

So I haven’t posted in a while because I’m getting hammered at work. To make a long story short, the MercerMachine is ready for a change. So if anybody wants to hire a kwai ang mo marketing manager with rather good copywriting skills and a cheerful disposition, just drop me a line. Pay is no issue; will work for dignity.

3 comments:

Gilbert Koh aka Mr Wang said...

Especially if your profile photo is indeed a genuine photo of you, I would suggest that you be careful about making posts like that, unless you really, really do not mind losing your job quicker than you might be planning to quit.

Jaschocolate said...

Hey, what happens? Dont get too frustated, ok?

Michael McClung said...

mr wang;

Thanks for your concern, you raise a valid point. Fortunately I am in a position where losing my job would create more benefits than hardships.

I know most are not in such a position, so for all you crazy kids who wanna be just like the machine, don't try this at home!

chocolove: never mind, chica, everything will be just fine!