Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the longest-running* yet least-read** blog on the internet! Here you'll find me writing about all the things that I write about, which strikes me, just now, as somewhat recursive. In any case, enjoy :)

* not true ** probably true

Thursday, June 23, 2005

This is not a dig a xiaxue...

...but why is xiaxue an editor at tomorrow.sg? To my knowledge she has never posted anything there. Ever. Like, ever.

Technically speaking, I deserve to be an editor at Tomorrow.sg more than she does (d'you hear that, Tomorrow.sg powers-that-be?). No only have I contributed my own witty witty stuff, I have upon occasion (okay twice I think) even submitted (gasp) someone else's post. Someones who were almost as witty as yours truly.

Also I am kind, loyal, thrifty, good with babies and dogs, and have a better-than-indifferent hygiene record.

What more could ya want?

No comments: